The inLaw WordPress Theme Provides a clean and easy-to-understand options panel to customize the theme according to your liking. Let’s have a quick look at the theme options panel and see what customization this theme has to offer.
The theme options panel is divided into different sections and some sections also have sub-sections.
- General: You can customize the general settings for your website here.
- Home: It contains options to control/customize Google Map, Practice Area’s slugs, and Case Study’s slugs and more
- Logo: You can customize different site logos here like normal logo, retina logo, etc.
- Single: You can assign custom page templates for a single template of all post types. A single template means the template that is used to display the details of a post type.
- Archives: You can assign custom page templates for archives template of all post types. Archive template lists the summary of multiple items of a post type.
- 404: You can set a custom page template for 404 page. 404 page means a page that will be displayed when the user will access an invalid URL.
- Single: This section gives you options to customize the single template of each available public post type. You can set custom templates for all post types’ single template. Templates set in this section will override the templates set in the General section > Single subsection above.
- Archives: This section gives you options to customize the archive template of each available public post type. Templates set in this section will override the templates set in the General section > Archive subsection above.
- Sidebars: You can add custom sidebars in this section. You can add multiple sidebars to your site. You can use this sidebar(s) from the appearance > widgets menu.
- Typography: You can customize the fonts and their sizes for different texts and heading here.
- Import /Export: You can export all theme options and then you can import the exported options later in this section.